What Next? Workshop
Create Your Next Stage of Life
In this results-oriented, interactive workshop, Experience Matters coaches provide techniques for navigating the practical and emotional challenges of change either to a new job or career. They explain how to understand the realities of the marketplace for your skills, and how to ask the right questions.
By the end of the workshop, our clients understand the psychological impact of the transition from a full time career to a new life.
Why agencies should offer this workshop to their employees:
This one-day workshop enables participants to understand where they can serve the organization most effectively. Senior executive and professional talent is in short supply. Self-assessment by employees about their workplace preferences enhances organizational loyalty as they become able to Identify positions within the organization that generate intense personal meaning.
- What’s Your Ideal Life Portfolio? Taking stock of your current life and the work or activities you desire.
- What You Want To Do vs. What You Can Do. Finding an environment that meets your needs and suits your preferences.
- Your Ideal Life. Identifying elements of the work or activity you love, such as your role and duties, compensation (if a, scope, and work style of an organization.
- Creating a New Network in Your Area of Interest.
- Key confidence building questions to ask in helping you find the work or activities you love.
Who should attend?
Executives and senior professionals who are willing to participate in an interactive dialogue and share their insights to help the group learn.
The What Next? Workshop is all about you. It is a one-day experience packed with exercises and discussions. No long, boring lectures. You will leave with increased confidence in yourself and tools you can use immediately to help you think about the future.
Contact Peter today via email (Peter@expmatters.com) or phone (202.210.5587) to sign up. See how one full day with Peter can help you focus on what you really want to do. We look forward to seeing you!