Putting Your Experience to Work
The Masters Seminar for Senior Executives
By the end of day one, you will:
- Gain insight into what matters to you most
- Understand your drivers
- Broaden you perspective on possibilities in various sectors
- Develop characteristics of your ideal job
- Develop Informational Interviewing skills
- Identify your networks
Introductions and Overview
Personal Motivators and Transformational Questions:
Defining what’s really important to you now.
Realities of the Marketplace:
What are your options and what are the rules of the game?
Defining Your Ideal Job:
Drilling down to what you really want to do.
How you will get the straight scoop
By the end of the second day, you will:
- Be able to describe a key accomplishment
- Develop and deliver an elevator speech
- Dialogue with a federal executive who has successfully transitioned on lessons learned
- Understand the nuts and bolts of an executive job search
- Understand the psychological impact of the transition process
Check in. Wheel of Life
Putting Your Best Foot Forward:
Describing your accomplishments in a powerful, results oriented way
Creating Your Elevator Speech:
Who are you and what do you want to do?
Tools for Marketing Yourself:
Nuts and Bolts of the job search
Managing the Experience of Transition
Insight to Action
Personal Coaching and Executive Consulting